This documents provides instructions how to use a SSL Certificate on Amazon Cloud Services.
To use a certificate in the Amazon Cloud Services, please follow the steps below:
1. Generate a private key and CSR using Openssl: Generate CSR with OpenSSL
2. Submit CSR into our website and request a certificate via www.warungssl.com by login to your account details.
3. If you have questions in regards to your pending order, please contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or can directly contact to RapidSSL order processing team via email at email@example.com.
4. Download the RapidSSL certificate from you account details in WarungSSL.com or from the RapidSSL User Portal by following the steps from this link: SO16222
5. Choose the X.509 as a certificate format
6. Copy and paste the file on a Notepad.
7. Save the file with .txt extension.
8. Download the intermediate certificates from : AR1548
9. Select the Bundled Intermediate (PEM) column and download the Inermediate CA Bundle.
10. Copy and paste the file into a Notepad.
11. Save the file with .txt extension.
12. Upload Private key, Certificate, and the Certificate Chain with the official documentation:
13. Verify the certificate installation using the SSL Installation Checker
For more information please visit the Amazon documentation